Bienvenue 
INFORMATION :

Le serveur est fermé pour cause d'inactivité et de manque de financement
il ré-ouvrira quand sa communauté sera active
et/ou quand les donc arriveront ^^
en attendant bon jeux sur les autres serveur
pour lesquels vous nous avez quitté.

New Testament Breakthrough KJV

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum du serveur FriendCraft Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Demande de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
naewal

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 21:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: New Testament Breakthrough KJV Répondre en citant

New Testament: Breakthrough KJV
by Ray Geide
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK New Testament: Breakthrough KJV
READ BOOK New Testament: Breakthrough KJV

A Better Bible

This is not your grandpa's traditional Bible, nor your mom's nonliteral contemporary Bible. This is something completely new, something long overdue: a literal translation of the KJV’s Greek text (the Textus Receptus) in today's words.

The Breakthrough KJV starts with a better set of words:

• based on extensive word studies

• closer to the Greek words they translate

• common modern words

• fewer hard-to-understand words

Adhering to strict standards and using advanced procedures and insights developed in over three decades of study, Ray Geide (a former missionary and pastor) has produced a better translation with a better set of words.

• more literal and accurate

• more detailed

• a more uniform translation

The Breakthrough KJV is a closer rendition of the Greek words spoken by Jesus and the Greek words written by Paul and the other authors through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Not only is it closer to the Greek, it is closer to you because it uses words that you know and use every day, not the usual words that only scholars correctly understand.

Because the Bible should be Correct

Because the Bible should be for Everyone

Details:
price: $14.44
bound: 362 pages
publisher: Breakthrough Version Publishing (March 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0962801267, 978-0962801266,
weight: 1.4 pounds (
filesize:

New Testament: Breakthrough KJV Ray Geide
New Testament: Breakthrough KJV format txt pdf New Testament: Breakthrough KJV story offline online doc finder

Tags: book drive, iphone value francais audio book, pdf download full book, book ZippyShare, free fb2, book pdf, format txt pdf, book OneDrive, book book free from Galaxy, mobile pdf, tpb free torrent, discount for book, book for mac, book from htc online, book zipshare, book download via Transmission, book ipad free, torrent download 1337x, download via torrent client, free writer original german reader, book google docs, book iCloud, free eReader touch how download reader, get free, book 2shared, book get pdf, free fb2, download without account, free iphone, download torrent, full version download, story offline online doc finder, epub free, book for ibooks, full ebook, book german, download android, ebook android pdf, italian how read price download сhapter, direct link download german android price, download eng book, book without pay, audiobook free, book format djvu, book download, book RapidShare, book docs, book kindle, free doc

Matthew 5:25 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison.Yet they seek me daily and delight to know my ways, as if they were a nation that did righteousness and did not forsake the judgment of their God; they ask of me righteous judgments; they delight to draw near to GodI can personally attest to the fact that every time I have fasted, God has rewarded me in one way or anotherBible Verses About Deliverance Bible verses related to Deliverance from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.Psalms 107:6 - Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he delivered them out of their distresses.Psalms 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.2 Samuel 22:2 - And he said, The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healedNow there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; Psalm 91:3-4 ESV / 45 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence

I've grown to the point where I take each day at a time, and openly admit to myself and anyone else who might ask that if the Holy Spirit doesn't give me the grace to refrain from solid food each and every day, the fast is overJob 5:12 ESV / 5 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no successEphesians 1:3 ESV / 50 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, His abode is inside born again believersThis is assured in the Lords response to Solomons prayer dedicating the temple: "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (See 2 Chronicles 7:14.) The humble response of fasting and prayer, God said, would assure pardon and restoration

Second EditionHere are a couple of other websites about fasting/detoxing that are highly informative: 1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV / 264 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to manThank You, and God bless you! stimonies Hope & Encouragemrecious Christian Messages Dynamic Answers to Prayer Index Born Again Christian Testimonies Hope & Encouragement Christian Testimonies Precious Christian Messages Dynamic Answers to Prayer Testimonies Index Copyright Precious Testimoniesplease click here to help understand the importance of being reconciled to GodLittle children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the worldI pray that God motivates us to make it a regular discipline in our lives and to appeal to Him during times of prayer and fasting to grant each of these benefits that we find ourselves in need of so that we can experience a more fruitful ministry in His service (Read More.)Isaiah 40:1-31 - Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God 5d8a9798ff

The Greatest Sacrifice Jeff PolenBirthday Wishes for Catalina: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids, Birthday Wishes)Factors Affecting Performance of Agricultural Cooperative: Assessment of Factors Affecting Performance of Agricultural Cooperatives in Wheat Marketing:The Case Of West Arsi Zone Tewodros Biset AmeneCallista: A Tale of the Third CenturyThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Application ControlsL'Idée Individualiste Et l'Idée Chrétienne: Étude sur le Fondement du Droit Chrétien (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)The Tiger and the DeerEaster Holidays (Chinese Cantonese - English Pictionary): Worksheets Activity Book + Dictionary (Read Play Learn) (Volume 9)Quiet Talks on John's Gospel S. D. (Samuel Dickey) GordonThe Mystery of the Missing Fuzzy, Blue Slipper

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 21:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum du serveur FriendCraft Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Demande de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange